We ask that you please choose your garment with care, read all product details and refer to our colour/fitting/construction turnaround guides before ordering from Gemeli Power.
RETURN POLICY FOR ALL GEMELI POWER DRESSES (EXCLUDING SALE)
All Gemeli Power dresses are eligible for a credit voucher or exchange. Many of our dresses are made-to-order and at this time, we do not offer refunds on made to order garments.
We hold inventory in some of our popular models and offer a full refund on stock pieces if you have pre-authorisation from a member of our team. It is essential, you follow our returns policy below to be eligible for a refund (all refunds exclude shipping costs).
If you are pre-authorised for a refund on your gown, you must notify us of the intention to return for a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of signing for your article.
For inventory enquires, please email us at email@example.com providing your bust, waist and lower hip measurements. Once confirmed, we can hold your garment for 36 hours (some delicate models are excluded). Click here for instructions on how to correctly provide your measurements.
RETURN POLICY FOR ALL GPSL LEATHER GARMENTS
If your garment is not suitable, we offer full refunds on all GPSL Leather. Leather items are also eligible for a credit voucher or exchange. Should you wish to receive a refund on your GPSL Leather garment, you must notify us of the return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of signing for your article.
Refunds are paid directly to the original method of payment used for purchase and can take up to 10 business days for the bank to process. We endeavour to process refunds as soon we receive your return but please allow 2 business days from receipt of the article. You will receive email notifications of the status of your refund or exchange during each process.
We do not offer refunds on any sale leather garments, however, these are eligible for an exchange or credit voucher.
RETURN POLICY FOR SALE GARMENTS ACROSS ALL COLLECTIONS
Sale items are all eligible for an exchange or a credit voucher. We do not offer refunds on any sale garments.
RETURNING A GARMENT
Simply return your garment to us following the details below. Your return will undergo a quality control inspection and once cleared, you will be notified by email with your credit voucher or refund (refunds are only available for GPSL Leather). Should you require an exchange garment, please place your new order online using your credit voucher.
To return an item, please note the details below:
* Important note for international orders: Please ensure you clearly declare the article as 'RETURN MERCHANDISE' otherwise duties will be charged. Gemeli Power Pty Ltd will not absorb the cost of any duties/taxes for return parcels incorrectly declared. Duties/taxes charged will be deducted from your credit/refund (refunds only available for leather).
* Please complete the return form enclosed in the black envelope with your order stating your order number. Alternatively, include a copy of your invoice with your return. If you require a new returns form:
* We will only offer an exchange or credit voucher for the value of your merchandise excluding any additional fees ie: customisation/shipping costs.
* Returns or exchanges across all collections are accepted on items within 31 days from the date of shipment, any items returned outside of this period will not be accepted.
* GPSL Leather security ribbon and studs must remain on your garment and not be tampered with/show any signs of damage.
* Please ensure your garment is returned in its original condition and packaging, along with all tags attached.
* No returns will be accepted if the garment has been altered, dry cleaned, spot cleaned, washed or dried.
* The garment must be in perfect sellable condition. If there is any kind of scent, product or make up on the garment, your exchange will not be processed.
* Please let us know whether you would like an exchange (state the style, size, colour and date you require your replacement) or a credit voucher/refund (refunds are only available for GPSL Leather). Please note, we are unable to send your replacement until we have received your return, however, we can begin construction of your new garment, or place it on hold if we have it in stock.
* Return shipping costs will be absorbed by the customer. We do not offer return labels.
* Please return your garment using the most convenient and cost effective postal service. You are not required to ship via costly, expedited carriers unless you wish to. We strongly advise that you track your item, Gemeli Power Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for missing parcels.
* Australian customers, please note, we are unable to accept e-Boutique returns in person to our studio or head office.
Once your return garment has been received:
* Once your return garment has been received, it will undergo quality inspection.
* Once cleared, you will be notified by email with your credit voucher or refund (GPSL Leather only eligible for refunds).
* During the quality control inspection of your return, Gemeli Power reserves the right to deny a return should the garment not meet the requirements of our returns policy.
*If you opt for an exchange, you will need to place a new order on our website (even if you have pre-ordered your replacement with us) using your credit voucher. You will be emailed with your updated tracking details/AirWay Bill when the replacement garment has been dispatched.
* Should your exchange be more expensive than the original order: Enter your credit voucher upon checkout. You will be charged the additional cost using your preferred payment method.
* Should your exchange be less than the original order: Enter your credit voucher upon checkout. The balance of your credit voucher will be amended accordingly.
Goods are only classified faulty if they have a manufacturing fault, this does not include defects due to wear and tear or pulls from trying on garments.
If your garment is faulty, please contact us with photographs of the issue within 48 hours of receiving the item. A DHL/ FedEx Express collection will be arranged for pickup of the faulty garment. Once a quality review has taken place, a replacement garment will be dispatched immediately.
There is no exception to our return policy and standards for faulty garments. It is essential your garment is returned in its original condition and packaging, along with all tags attached. No returns will be accepted if the garment has been altered, dry cleaned, soiled, washed or dried. For leather, the security ribbon and studs must remain on your garment.